Telkom creates a default username and password for your router.
You can find your router login details at the bottom of your router. This is what you will find:
Please note: it is a security risk to leave the default password as admin & admin.
It is highly recommended to set your own unique password.
To login into your router:
1. Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
2. Find your IP Address underneath your router and type this into the browser. (e.g 10.0.0.2)
3. You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
4. The default username for your Telkom router is admin and the default password is admin.
5. Enter the username & password, hit "Enter" and now you should see the control panel of your router.
You would need to login to your router to do the following:
1. Change your Wi-Fi password and name.
• Read this article to learn how to change your LTE Huawei B315 / B525 router Wi-Fi password and name: https://support.zoho.com/portal/dsltelecomsupport/en/kb/articles/how-to-change-my-wifi-password
• Read this article to learn how to change your LTE Huawei B535 router Wi-Fi password and name: https://support.zoho.com/portal/dsltelecomsupport/en/kb/articles/how-to-change-your-wireless-network-name-and-password-b535
2. Lock your LTE router to a 4G network.
• Read this article on LTE | Huawei B315/B525 | How to lock router to 4G: https://support.zoho.com/portal/dsltelecomsupport/en/kb/articles/how-to-lock-my-router-to-4g-only
• Read this article on LTE | Huawei B535 | How to lock router to 4G: https://support.zoho.com/portal/dsltelecomsupport/en/kb/articles/how-to-lock-your-lte-router-to-4g-only-b535
3. Create a secondary Wi-Fi network.
4. To view your IP Address range.
Vox Fibre router login details
Vox creates a default username and password for your router, therefore you will need to contact Vox support for these details. Vox support contact details: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 087 805 0530 Chat: https://chat.vox.co.za/ Alternatively, ...
D-Link DWR-956-TK | How to lock your router to 4G
Why would you want to lock your router into 4G? 4G is a loose term for the fourth generation of cellular communications, offering speeds that are about 10 times faster than they are on current third-generation, or 3G networks. This gives better ...
[How To] Set up your D-Link LTE Router
1. Insert the SIM Card into your D-Link DWR-956M Wi-Fi router. A) Flip the router upside down and open the flap at the bottom. B) Press down and slide the SIM card holder to the right then flip open the tray. C) Slide the SIM card into the open tray ...
LTE | Huawei B315 / B525 | How to change my WiFi password
How to Change your Wireless Network Name and Password, simply view this video or see steps below. 1. Once your computer has been connected to the router, navigate to the router’s web interface by opening your internet browser and typing the ...
How to change your banking details for a Telkom service
To change your banking details for a Telkom service, you will need to contact DSL Telecom directly via email. Only the account owner can change the account banking details, this is for client security purposes. If you are in a 3rd party agreement, ...