Ways to pay your outstanding Telkom bill
If you have a current invoice or outstanding amount owed to Telkom, it will need to be settled before Telkom can continue with your new order.
To find out more details on your outstanding amount/account you can call Telkom on 081 180.
Here are the ways to easily settle your outstanding Telkom bill:
1. Pay Telkom Online - register your Telkom account on the Telkom portal and pay via the website
- Click here to visit Telkom's portal: https://tlkm.link/SelfHelpPortal
- Download the Telkom App's here:
2. Pay via your bank - pay using your banking app, ATM or in-branch payment. Select Telkom from the beneficiary list given by your specific bank. To make an electronic payment, use the EFT reference number, which is on the first page of your bill. The Telkom accounts number is unique and valid for this account.
3. Pay at select Retail outlets - pay your outstanding Telkom bill at one of the following retail outlets. Present your invoice together with the payment to the cashier. Remember to ask for your receipt.
- Pick n Pay
- Shoprite money market counter
- Spar counter
- Post office.
Understanding your Telkom invoice / bill
Page 1: 1.Your details Your name and postal address 2.Account Details Your account details. Keep your account number handy when making an enquiry. 3. Account Summary Summary of your account. Reflects the balance of your previous bill, the ...
[How To] Pay Your Telkom Bill Online
If you want to settle your Telkom bill at any stage of the month, it's easy and safe to do so online in a few simple steps. You can either pay with your credit or debit card via a secure payment gateway or you can do an EFT payment into Telkom's bank ...
There are two easy ways to view and pay your Telkom bills.
#1. Via Browser My Telkom 1. Log into the Telkom online portal by clicking here: https://apps.telkom.co.za/alpha/public/login/public/login?&madURL=login/public/login 2. Navigate to the bottom of the page. There you will see a billing section ...
How to pay your Vox bill on the Vox customer portal
To learn how to access your Vox portal, read this article: https://support.zoho.com/portal/dsltelecomsupport/en/kb/articles/access-vox-customer-portal 3 Easy steps to pay your Vox bill on the Vox portal: 1. Log into MyVox: ...
Telkom LTE Pro-Rated Data Allocation - Explained
Pro-rated data allocation refers to fair data distribution relating to the day of the month your Telkom Capped LTE package was activated. For Example: If your 240GB LTE package was activated on the 1st day of a new month, your gigabytes will be ...