- Ensure your router is connected to your Laptop or PC via ethernet cable (Yellow cable supplied with the router)
- Open your web browser ( or or )and type 192.168.8.1 in the search bar and press enter
- Log in using username: admin
( this can be found on the bottom of the router)
- Once logged in, select Network settings, click Mobile network on the left and in the sub-menu, click on Mobile Network Searching.
- Change the preferred mode from auto to 4G Only
- Click apply, and your Router is now locked on 4G Only/LTE. Telkom uses the 1800mhz & 2100mhz frequencies, either of these can be selected, to achieve the best results.